Non-iron fabric stickers. Can be use on cotton, linen, and leather.
Made in Japan.
How to do it?
- Cut out the sticker with a scissor.
- Place it on where you want to stick your fabric sticker on.
- Peel off the thin transparent film on the back of the sticker and place on your fabric.
- Hold the translucent protective sheet with your fingers and use something rub it firmly to transfer sticker on your fabric.
- Peel off the translucent protective sheet slowly and carefully while checking if the pattern had stick on the fabric.
- Place a cloth on top of it and press it firmly to secure the sticker.
*Precautions for use*
- Before using the sticker, remove any dirt or dust from surface of the fabric. It may not adhere well and the sticker may come off easily if there is dust, etc.
- Do not use on non-textile materials (metal, plastic, etc.) or long pile materials (towels, felt, etc.).
- Refrain from using on T-shirts and knitwear as the seal may be deformed due to expansion and contraction.
- Ideal for small items such as stationery, and interior goods that are washed infrequently.
- Avoid ironing, drying, or cleaning as it may be melt at high temperatures.
- Wait about 12 hours after pasting the sticker before washing. If you are using a washing machine, put it in the net and set it to soft mode.
- Do not use chlorine bleach. After pasting the sticker, cover it with a cloth and let it adhere firmly. If the fixation is insufficient, the sticker may come off easily.
*Precautions for storage and handling*
- Avoid direct sunlight in hot and humid places, and store on a flat state. if you store it on a bent state, the sticker may come off easily.
- Do not put it in your mouth!
- Keep out of reach from children!
- Correspondence of the fabric materials are cotton, linen, leather, and synthetic fibers, but this is only a guidance and does not guarantee fixation.
- We recommend you to test it out first before using it on a large surface.